The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got 2 hours
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Election ‘Documentary’ Flops: YouTube Removed It And Fact Checkers Are Laughing (mediaite.com)
OAN’s ‘Absolute Proof’ disclaimer is getting more buzz on Twitter than Mike Lindell’s movie itself - MarketWatch

I made through Phil the Rudy guy. Had enough, but I read it's a hoot. Youtube booted it already, but you can still get it live on OAN. I read that the drunken Michigan Karen was also a star expert, missed that.
One has to wonder why the 'most popular president in history' would need 20,000 heavily armed military troops behind a fenced perimeter with war quality barbed wire keeping him safe from his adoring fans.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-05-2021, 11:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: One has to wonder why the 'most popular president in history' would need 20,000 heavily armed military troops behind a fenced perimeter with war quality barbed wire keeping him safe from his adoring fans.
for people ordered to kill him and members of congress
That's funny. The most hated orange man in America never needed that.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He was never attacked by a mob bent on killing him.
And Biden was? The "most popular president ever".

― Voltaire
(02-06-2021, 10:22 AM)k.d. Wrote: And Biden was? The "most popular president ever".
Was ?  15 days was a pretty short term to form an opinion. But you repeat this daily, you tell me. Obviously you know.
80 million votes. Dead people and those living in vacant lots love him.

― Voltaire
(02-06-2021, 10:55 AM)k.d. Wrote: 80 million votes. Dead people and those living in vacant lots love him.
Well, my Dad who died in the 70's probably would have liked him. But he and all of the other dead folks didn't get a chance to vote this time.

Lots are not vacant if people live there.

You know the "end times" are upon us if you are not simply gaga over the MyPillow movie. This according to the MyPillowGuy himself.

Did you get a chance to view ?  He talked about dead people, Hugo Chavez, China, Venezeula, France, Germany, Pakistan, trucks, deep state. Everything you would want to hear again and again and again.
I don't need to watch a video to tell me there was fraud, corruption, and cheating in the election. Christ a one-eyed potato could see it.

― Voltaire