The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pillow Guy
No, No, No, not American patriot Mike Lindell - it's anti-gun soy boy David Hogg. Yep, because he hates America and the pillow guy, he's gonna start his own pillow company. From what I've heard so far, it ain't going so well. His first course of action is getting a trademark. Really? That's the first thing you do when starting a business? OK.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
A trademark establishes a brand. A pillow is a pillow is a pillow until you make people think your's is different.

Seems like an appropriate start given the circumstances

What makes Lindell a patriot ?

Same as what makes the violent mob "patriots"
Quote:Same as what makes the violent mob "patriots"
I have never heard BLM or Antifa called patriots.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Neither have I.
Maybe if they were white and sought out people to hang, you might refer to them as patriots..
People in America don't usually call people who do un-American actions patriots.

― Voltaire