The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoiding the Jab
Entire School District in Ohio Cancels Classes After Too Many School Staff Have Negative Reactions to the Experimental COVID mRNA Injections

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/entire-sc...njections/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Same old story, new disease, new vaccine. But this time the goals are much loftier, because the Globalists want to vaccinate the entire world population.
Sez the masked man.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-11-2021, 10:24 AM)k.d. Wrote: Sez the masked man.
From a guy who must love lockdowns, masks, economic despair and emotional despair. Because the longer we delay herd immunity the longer we delay normality. That's a fact.

If you don't want a shot, don't get one. But also don't spread propaganda. The post had nothing to do with Covid per se, it was basically general anti-vaxxer tripe.
Quote:From a guy who must love lockdowns, masks, economic despair and emotional despair. Because the longer we delay herd immunity the longer we delay normality. That's a fact.
I'm not gonna go crazy over something that has like a 97 or 98% survival rate. Like Yogi Berra said, 'include me out' of all this stupid fear that is being thrust upon the world. Feel free if you wanna be controlled by a bunch of lunatics.

Quote:If you don't want a shot, don't get one. But also don't spread propaganda. The post had nothing to do with Covid per se, it was basically general anti-vaxxer tripe.
Again, why get jabbed when the survival rate is so high. So, you get sick, big deal. However, I feel mighty confident that many people are gonna wish they hadn't fallen for the fear.

― Voltaire
(02-11-2021, 11:39 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:From a guy who must love lockdowns, masks, economic despair and emotional despair. Because the longer we delay herd immunity the longer we delay normality. That's a fact.
I'm not gonna go crazy over something that has like a 97 or 98% survival rate. Like Yogi Berra said, 'include me out' of all this stupid fear that is being thrust upon the world. Feel free if you wanna be controlled by a bunch of lunatics.

Quote:If you don't want a shot, don't get one. But also don't spread propaganda. The post had nothing to do with Covid per se, it was basically general anti-vaxxer tripe.
Again, why get jabbed when the survival rate is so high. So, you get sick, big deal. However, I feel mighty confident that many people are gonna wish they hadn't fallen for the fear.
There is no such thing as a survival rate. The axiom "Lies, damned lies, and statistics" applies here. Covid effects individuals profoundly different.. I ran the calculator for an 80+ year old with typical 80+ year old ailments. The rate was 8 %. So it's not survival rate. It is survival rate(S).

But I digress. People will not consume in a beneficial manner until they feel comfortably safe. And local governments won't let them as well. So that is why we need kick covid in the butt before anything good will happen. Until that happens we need to enjoy our couches.

Coronavirus Dashboard (ncov2019.live)
Gee, you mean old people die?

― Voltaire
(02-11-2021, 12:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: Gee, you mean old people die?
Prematurely
No one dies prematurely, when your numbers up, it's up.

[b]Eight senior citizens in two American states died soon after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.[/b]
The Health and Human Services tracker for adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine reveals four elderly people in Kentucky died on the same day of their vaccination, on December 30th, 2020.
[url=https://www.infowarsstore.com/winter-sun-vitamin-d][/url]
Three of the four Kentuckians had already defeated COVID-19.
Perhaps vulnerable people who already beat the virus should not be forced to take the experimental jab.

― Voltaire
Then survival rate must be zero