The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Party of Violence
The suburban Philadelphia home of Michael van der Veen, one of former President Trump's defense attorneys, was vandalized on Friday night, according to The Hill. 

Quote:"My home was attacked. I'd rather not go into it because it would encourage other people to do it more, but you know, I've had nearly 100 death threats," he told a press pool. 

Van der Veen said he's far from a "controversial guy" and is not a political figure. 

Quote:"My home was attacked last night - windows broken, spray paint, really bad words spray-painted everywhere. And the thing is, you guys don't know me, but you know I'm not a controversial guy. I'm not politically minded so to speak," he said.

"I'm a trial lawyer and I represent people's interests in court. That's what I do. I love doing it. And I'm disappointed that that is the result of just me doing my job," van der Veen added. 
CBS Philly photographed the end of van der Veen's driveway where someone had spray-painted words that read "traitor." 
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire