The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Legacy
Look who's President. I think Pelosi et al won this one.

You have all but admitted that with your non-ending conspiratorialist ramblings about the elections. Maybe you really don't believe your own drivel ??
This from the party of 4 years parading around a Russian Hoax and conspiracy and whose members sleep with Chinese spies. How in the hell do you think you have a scintilla of credibility.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-15-2021, 08:34 PM)k.d. Wrote: This from the party of 4 years parading around a Russian Hoax and conspiracy and whose members sleep with Chinese spies. How in the hell do you think you have a scintilla of credibility.

Whatever, nothing changes the fact that Trump hasn't won anything as you claimed
Quote:Trump hasn't won anything as you claimed
I guess you missed the trial results which is what I claimed he won.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I did he lose 57 to 43. In addition his acquittal was due constitutional questions, not whether he incited violence. He was acquitted before the so-called trial even began.

He is not President, he lost.
Biden is illegitimate. Just like they lied, cheated at the trial, Trump still won.

― Voltaire