The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nullifying Biden
Quote:This place is a monument to sloppy thinking. 
And you are the monument's caretaker.

Your only concern about the audience is killing the messenger.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-19-2021, 10:22 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:This place is a monument to sloppy thinking. 
And you are the monument's caretaker.

Your only concern about the audience is killing the messenger.

Messengers of what ?
Armstrong Econ, Infowars, Unz, Lew Rockwell, Sydney Powell, Jim Goad, Gateway Pundit, Diamond and Silk, Bitchute,  and others too numerous to list. There is no newsworthy content here. I comment on the messenger because, more times then none, you don't let on as to why the fuck you posted the single link. So, other than you simply trolling with general misogyny, racism, conspiracy, anti-semitism and other bigotry, there is nothing else to comment on. 

In addition, you paste in content word for word without credit. Either out of embarrassment, plagiarism, SLOPPINESS, or you are unable to form your own thoughts (more SLOPPINES). If this place wasn't so low rent (in a good way) there would be copyright issues.

Misogyny, racism, conspiracy, anti-semitism and other bigotry should be condemned. Especially as gratuitous as your "messengers"  present it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/sNptiQnehoE/

Gee, where have we heard that before: Only approved MSM that censors everything is allowed.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-20-2021, 09:25 AM)k.d. Wrote: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sNptiQnehoE/

Gee, where have we heard that before: Only approved MSM that censors everything is allowed.

More sloppiness. The expectation that anybody has time or wants to sit and watch a video, sometimes up to 30 minutes ? On the rare occasion that I sit for the whole thing, I almost always regret it.

Can you form any thoughts on the video. I presume you have some. Maybe I'm giving you too much credit.
Why would I speak for a video when the video speaks for itself.

Then again, in this module I noticed you had nothing to say on these threads:
28-YEAR-OLD WISCONSIN HEALTHCARE WORKER HAS ANEURYSM – BRAIN DEAD FIVE DAYS AFTER SECOND EXPERIMENTAL PFIZER MRNA COVID INJECTION

Sen. Johnson: Capitol Breach Didn't Seem Like An "Armed Insurrection" To Me

Watch: Donald Trump Surprises Supporters at Presidents’ Day Rally in Palm Beach

Democrats Caught Using Fake 'Evidence' At Impeachment Trial

And on and on it goes.

Somehow, you got the idea my posts are just for you. But, they're not. They're for all those lurkers that pop in here.

― Voltaire
(02-20-2021, 10:25 AM)k.d. Wrote: Somehow, you got the idea my posts are just for you. But, they're not. They're for all those lurkers that pop in here.

Really dude ? A Green Bay "Drudge report" ?  Reposts and plagiarizations as a public service ?  What a guy !

Man, you really are full of yourself. 

Lurkers ? naw. They just have the misfortune of coming here with a search word. Maybe they are just too retarded to find Jim Goad and like Gateway Pundit on their own.

I thought you posted for yourself.
Quote:Maybe they are just too retarded to find Jim Goad and like Gateway Pundit on their own.
Wow! You sound just like Biden at his Town Hall telling the audience that brown and black people are too stupid to get on the internet.

― Voltaire