The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAILY AFFIRMATION
GAILY AFFIRMATION
If a tranny whines in a forest and no one is around to hear it, is anyone a transphobe?

If you’ve spent any time over the past year contemplating the multitude of human tragedies caused by the Covid lockdowns, your thoughts have likely focused on the restaurants driven out of business forever, or the mom-and-pop stores that were forced to close, or the service-industry people put out of work and the children deprived of an entire year of proper schooling. Or the elderly forced to die alone, barred from human contact with relatives.

Well, if those are the stories that concern you, you are one selfish SOB. Because what really mattered during America’s quarantine year was that trannies didn’t get the affirmation they needed.

At least that’s how The New York Times sees it.

“How Do I Define My Gender if No One Is Watching Me?” is the title of arguably the most blindly clueless, oblivious op-ed in the history of the media (at least since “How to Explain Bavarian Hostility Toward Me? Must be Anti-Semitism!” by Eugen Leviné, May 1919). The NYT op-ed, which ran last week, was written by Alex Marzano-Lesnevich, who “identifies” as a “non-binary transgender,” which roughly translates to “It’s impossible to tell if it’s an ugly man who became an uglier woman or an ugly woman who became an uglier man.”

“Congo: the only place on earth where you have to specify “no MSG” before a booty call.”
Marzano-Lesnevich is what’s known as a “tilter,” in that one look at “him” will have any normal human tilting their head like a dog, struggling in vain to understand the ghastly puzzle before them.

The op-ed details the unbearable hardships suffered by Marzano-Lesnevich because of the Covid lockdown. See, with so many service and retail entities closed, there were no “normies” to hassle, harass, bully, and berate.

I was surprised by how much my gender instead seemed to almost evaporate. No longer on the alert for how to signal a restaurant’s waitstaff that neither “he” nor “she” applied to me, or for whether colleagues and neighbors would use the right language—devoid of anyone to signal my gender to—I felt, suddenly, amorphous and undefined.

If you’ve ever wondered whether the whole tranny thing is just a way for the attention-deprived to trouble people who are actually contributing to society, that’s a bingo!

Where did my own gender reside, then, if not in sending signals of difference?… How do I define my gender when I—accustomed to how visible my gender usually makes me—am no longer being watched?

Trannyism is literally about being seen. That’s why it’s never acceptable to say, “Hey—you go be whoever or whatever you want; just don’t force me to play along.” You have to play along; that’s the point of the exercise. That’s why the word “affirm” is so prominent in trans theology. Gender affirmation surgery. “Affirmation is transgender support’s first priority.” Affirmation by definition requires two parties, one to be something, and one to affirm it. Trannies are not content to just be; they need everyone else to affirm.

And in a locked-down, quarantined world with no one to condescendingly tell the homely, hairy dude in a dress, “You’re a bee-yoo-teeful lady,” the tranny is left with naught but…himself.

And that ain’t no exaggeration. Self-described “queer and disabled trans man” Grayson Schultz, who’s probably caused enough head-tilting to keep a thousand chiropractors in business for life, lamented last week that the lockdowns have damaged the health of transgenders by forcing them to look at themselves: “The video calls so many of us are now on all day means that trans people are confronted with their image more often, which can be triggering.”

Yep, seeing yourself in that Brady Bunch box on a Zoom call is a rather cruel reminder that you’re Greg not Marcia.

“Gender nonconformists” are a small but vocal minority of Tinkerbells who vanish when everyone else stops believing in them.

Next time you’re asked to clap, consider the benefits of refraining.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire