The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fealty to a "ruler" has been added to the GOP platform
Without that,  Cheney and Trump would be joined at the hip policy wise. She is the logical choice for a GOP leadership position.

Quote:Summary of voting record: Representative Cheney opposes taxing businesses, consumer protection, environmental protection, financial sector regulation, gun control, public health, humane immigration policy, labor rights and wages, lgbt rights, avoiding default, racial equality, increasing revenues, taxing the wealthy, countering russian interference, a robust safety net, higher spending, women's rights and supports big business, hawkish foreign policy.
I have no use for her but where did you get that 'quote'?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
http://politicsthatwork.com/voting-recor...ney-412732

I don't have much use for her either. But I'll take an old school conservative any day over the new bombastic, hypocritical, freedom hating, conspiratorial bigots we have running that party now.
Quote:But I'll take an old school conservative any day over the new bombastic, hypocritical, freedom hating, conspiratorial bigots we have running that party now.
Like who, for example.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire