The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid pill
(10-02-2021, 12:39 PM)k.d. Wrote: If you'd read Post #4 you'd quit making a horses ass out of yourself.

My issue with Ivermectin has nothing whatsoever to do with your epic copy and paste. Speaking of horses asses, you knew that.
Your issue with Ivermectin is a non-issue,
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-02-2021, 02:07 PM)k.d. Wrote: Your issue with Ivermectin is a non-issue,

My issue is that you (and others) do not want COVID therapies to go to market. Instead, you strangely prefer conspiracies over cures. And must have some vested interest in prolonging this mess. Else, what specifically is your problem with this alleged promising COVID product mentioned in the original post ?
#1 Rule: Never believe anything the government tells you.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They haven't said anything on this issue.

The fact that Ivermectin is still being reviewed, is just that. A fact.
Quote:The fact that Ivermectin is still being reviewed, is just that. A fact.
You betcha, that's why it is being used around the world.

― Voltaire
(10-02-2021, 06:30 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:The fact that Ivermectin is still being reviewed, is just that. A fact.
You betcha, that's why it is being used around the world.

If and when it's approved in the US for covid, it will ,no doubt, fall out of vogue for you.
The problem with you is that you'd rather make fun of a product rather than trying to save lives or help people, regardless of the evidence if fuck-face Fauxchi doesn't approve. 

The results in India show the effectiveness of your horse wormer against Covid.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/india...t-revealed

― Voltaire
Fauci has no authority to approve anything.

As I said. There has been no accepted scientific study completed for the horse de-wormer. Even in India, thanks for posting that.
Quote:As I said. There has been no accepted scientific study completed for the horse de-wormer.
And as I said, you'd rather see people die than get an effective treatment. How much more of a study would anyone need when they see these results. Oh, I know, academics and bureaucrats who couldn't care less about people's lives.

My point has been mabe, there is nothing more I can say. Continue on without me.

― Voltaire