The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parent and non-parent terrorists and Karens
Terrorists are a bit hyperbolic. I could probably do that.
Look at the title of this thread.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-12-2021, 09:39 PM)k.d. Wrote: Look at the title of this thread.

What about it ?
You called the father of a girl who was sexually assaulted in school a terrorist, a man who only wanted to address the school board about his concerns, instead, was violently removed by the cops for wanting to speak.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think you misinterpreted my answer

I don't know anything about a sexual assault.
Quote:I don't know anything about a sexual assault.
What in the hell did you think was gonna happen with your idiotic progressive nonsense when you abandon science and biology and say boys can be girls.

― Voltaire
(10-13-2021, 01:12 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I don't know anything about a sexual assault.
What in the hell did you think was gonna happen with your idiotic progressive nonsense when you abandon science and biology and say boys can be girls.

Did you mean to put that in a different thread or something ?
Not at all. This is just one reason why parents are upset.

― Voltaire
Still don't know anything about a sexual assault. At a school board meeting somewhere ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD-etzrbLlI

― Voltaire