The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrong
Gateway Pundit

I'm close to a 100% sure that it's bullshit.

But since you provided numbers. How many were for Trump and how many were for Biden.
New Poll out by Rasmussen: 56% think the election involved cheating. 1/3 of Democrats agree. This was among likely voters.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-12-2021, 05:09 PM)k.d. Wrote: New Poll out by Rasmussen: 56% think the election involved cheating. 1/3 of Democrats agree. This was among likely voters.

Was your comment another "analogy" ? or does that prove that Biden didn't get 81m votes.
I do not believe Mr. Shits-his-pants Biden received 81 million legitimate votes and neither should you.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-12-2021, 07:22 PM)k.d. Wrote: I do not believe Mr. Shits-his-pants Biden received 81 million legitimate votes and neither should you.

The numbers are hard, real numbers. Certified by GOP legislatures, upheld by every legal challenge, recounted and recounted, audited and audited more. Plus nobody has any other "numbers" to present. Plus Trump didn't even beat the worst candidate ever (Hillary) in popular votes.
You keep repeating crap that isn't true. This is no different than you believing the vax crap yet millions of medical professionals refuse to get the jab.  Anti-vaxxers all?  Use some common sense.

― Voltaire
I have numbers. 81,268,924 from the Federal Election Commission.

Got something different ?

https://www.fec.gov/resources/cms-conten...esults.pdf
Yeah, and there are gov. numbers on Covid deaths, I suppose you believe those are the true legit numbers, too Regardless, you are in the minority of likely voters who don't think there was cheating going on.

― Voltaire
Cheating is not beyond the realm of possibility. I can't fathom that NOT happening in every election.

Nobody has ever died of COVID
Quote:Cheating is not beyond the realm of possibility. I can't fathom that NOT happening in every election.
Yet you mock and denigrate any attempts to investigate and perform audits.

― Voltaire