The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goad on Gruden
NFL Coach Resigns After His Hilarious Emails are Leaked

Black Americans are as statistically overrepresented in the ranks of professional football players as they are when it comes to committing homicide.

With his Nordic features and blond hair, Jon Gruden was a white NFL coach until last week. Back in 2003, he led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a decisive Super Bowl victory over what were then known as the Oakland Raiders. In the interim, the Raiders moved to Los Angeles, then back to Oakland, and then finally to Las Vegas. Gruden had coached the team for four years until a decade-old email emerged where he had mocked a black players’ representative for his gigantic lips. The scandal led to Gruden’s resignation.

The emails were leaked in the course of an NFL internal investigation of the “Washington Football Team” — which has borne that stupid generic name since the summer of 2020 after it was determined that their previous name of 87 years, the “Washington Redskins,” was deeply hurtful to the “indigenous” American warriors whose primitive technology and superstitious ways led to them being steamrolled by European conquerors. In the course of poring over 650,000 emails, the NFL’s cultural headhunters claim that Gruden had committed the following indiscretions:

Regarding NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith, Gruden wrote that “Dumboriss [sic] Smith has lips the size of michellin [sic] tires.”
He referred to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell as a “faggot” and a “clueless anti football pussy.”
Referring the NFL’s courting of black homosexual football player Michael Sam by the Los Angeles Rams, Gruden accused Goodell of pressuring the Rams’ management to hire “queers.”
He called then-Vice President Joe Biden a “nervous clueless pussy.”
Gruden told then-Redskins President Bruce Allen that he objected to the NFL’s hiring of female referees. He also stood accused of receiving — not sending, but receiving — photos from Allen of topless Washington cheerleaders.
Regarding the email about his gigantic Ubangi lips, DeMaurice Smith wrote the following on Twitter:

This is not about an email as much as it is about a pervasive belief by some that people who look like me can be treated as less. The email has also revealed why the comments by some with powerful platforms to explain this away are insidious and hypocritical. It is as if there is a need to protect football above the values of equality, inclusion, and respect. The powerful in our business have to embrace that football itself has to be better, as opposed to making excuses to maintain the status quo.

With all due respect, “DeMaurice,” he said your lips were not “less” — he said they were more. He didn’t say you were worse at having big lips, he said you were better.

Writing for the increasingly anti-white USA Today, the paper’s “Race and Equality Editor” Mike Freeman flared his giant nostrils to derisively snort:

Jon Gruden’s emails [are] not just an NFL problem. They’re symbolic of societal white grievance. . . . They read like a road map of white grievance and go to a larger issue of how a significant swath of white men (not all, of course) feel about the changing power dynamics in the country. . . . It’s rare to peel back a public curtain and see unvarnished, white grievance bro culture in action, but that’s what you see with his emails. . . . You cannot tell the story of Gruden without telling the story of American white grievance.

Don’t tell me what I can’t do. Mike Freeman — who, like DeMaurice Smith, also has giant lips — is the one who can’t tell the story without complaining about “white grievance bro culture.”

Carl Nassib is a white NFL player who, until last week, was coached by Gruden. Nassib bears the dubious honor of being the National Football League’s first openly gay active player. Even though the football season is in full swing, Nassib asked for a personal day off to “process” the emotional wreckage that Gruden’s emails inflicted upon him. It was granted by the Raiders’ General Manager Mike Mayock.

Interestingly — and predictably — when the Raiders were in Oakland in 2019, a black player of theirs, Antonio Brown, called Mayock a “cracker” and threatened to assault him. Brown was not punished for this behavior.

Houston quarterback Deshaun Watson — the “Deshaun” should tip you off to his race — has been accused of sexual assault by two dozen women and still has a job. Tampa Bay cornerback Richard Sherman was busted for domestic violence over the summer — but continues to play.

But Jon Gruden alienates the NFL’s one gay player and correctly states that black people have gigantic lips, and boom — he’s gone.

In his defense, Gruden has said the following about himself:

I don’t have a blade of racism.

I don’t have a racial bone in my body, and I’ve proven that for 58 years.

I don’t have an ounce of racism in me.

None of it helped him.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I figured Goad and is depraved troopers would get all horney over the Gruden story.

But it was a business decision pure and simple. Even if Gruden had apologized, which he didn't. The NFL could not on with that hanging over it's head.
OOOOOOH, it was so bad what he said, if yer a pussy.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 09:07 AM)k.d. Wrote: OOOOOOH, it was so bad what he said, if yer a pussy.

Nope, there is depravity all over the web. I'm quite used to that.

If you read my post, it was about "business".
Yup, it's nobody's 'business' what he wrote in a private email.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 09:31 AM)k.d. Wrote: Yup, it's nobody's 'business' what he wrote in a private email.

They were made to the official Washington Football team email address as far as I understand. Gruden resigned.
And he's a pussy.

― Voltaire
(10-18-2021, 10:56 AM)k.d. Wrote: And he's a pussy.

One who " faces the music ". He knows he done for awhile, if not forever, in football. But maybe he can cop an interview with Goad or Carlson.