The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter Healthcare
Right, none of this happened.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PPhk4GQQGS45/
Why do you persist in your ignorance.
https://needtoknow.news/2021/11/unusuall...-recently/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Is this from that Berlin newspaper article that you refused to read ? Naw couldn't be ROTFL. Grabbing it from a different conspiracy rag doesn't make you better.

How bout reading the real thing ? Can't do it, I know. Just like you can't admit you were wrong on this thread about the AHA article.
So, I provided two links, which the pony in you has to kill the messenger, and I assume as always you didn't read or watch the actual people die in front of your eyes. BTW, a group of athletic people who shouldn't be having heart problems. 

You are a denier. You deny that boys can't be girls, you deny pedophiles, you deny people are dying from the jab, you deny truth in general. Be an ignorant ass, but I'm not playing your fool's game.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
This was the messenger. That is if the message was really about anything other than your inability to admit you are wrong.

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/
I told you, I don't read German and I'm not putting any Google shit on my computer. That paper published the list of the fallen and hundreds of papers around the world have included that list in their stories. You can't say I'm wrong about something I didn't read, I suppose you can if you continue to be dishonest. The links I posted credit the German paper for the list. You are so dishonest that you deny the videos showing athletes falling, some dying right before spectators eyes, article after article by reporters, researchers, doctors, nurses, claiming that the JAB is causing all kinds of health problem, but instead of listening, reading or using your own common sense all you do is listen to the Fraudci of the world, those bought off by Big Pharma. You are dishonest son-of-a-bitch who doesn't deserve a response to your stupid trolling, lying, and blatant dishonesty. Piss off.

― Voltaire
The videos are for your pleasure.

The facts are in the German newspaper. For those too stupid to look it up, there was nary a mention of vaccine in it.
They published the list of injured and dead. My guess is they didn't wanna lose that Big Pharma ad money.

― Voltaire