The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogan & McCullough Censored
YouTube Censors Bombshell Joe Rogan Interview With Cardiologist Peter McCullough
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/yout...mccullough

Parts of the McCullough interview are included in the Alex Jones show video. 

I have never seen an Alex Jones show before. Holy Cow is that guy grating on the ears. Quite the bombastic character, but he usually is correct from what I've heard and read. I've seen clips of him but I won't be watching his show unless it is an important issue like this.

BTW, every organization McCullough mentions is involved in what is taking place. I know this first hand from spending way too much time on the relationship between these NGOs and Gates, and WEF and WHO. If there ever was a conspiracy - this is it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Doc McCullough, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan and Bombshells!

Sorry. You bring this on yourself LOL
If YT didn't consider what was said bombshells why would they censor it?

Alex Jones had nothing to do with it other than having copied the controversial parts which you could see on his website.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It's pretty clear that YouTube is finally getting of sick that nonsense.

It's also clear that being a martyr has become more important than the truth. The good Dr is getting his wish. He may be running out of outlets, but still, taking his show to Alex Jones is very revealing.
Gawd, you're an imbecile. Alex Jones... never mind, you're too stupid to even explain it to.

― Voltaire
(12-16-2021, 05:52 PM)k.d. Wrote: Gawd, you're an imbecile. Alex Jones... never mind, you're too stupid to even explain it to.

I would add Dr Joe Rogan to that gallery as well.
I forgot, where did you say you received your medical degree?

― Voltaire
(12-16-2021, 06:39 PM)k.d. Wrote: I forgot, where did you say you received your medical degree?

Infowars U
Obviously not or you wouldn't be so effing stupid.

― Voltaire