The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horses and Water
The only wild claim is 100% safe and effective, but as one with MFP 
At the same time they are radically tolerant of their leaders who pronounce the mainstream narrative. These people can lie and cheat and do everything they want and will always be forgiven by the crowd. All the lying, dishonesty and misbehavior is seen by the crowd as doing it for their own safety.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The only one who claims certain Big Pharma synthetic drugs are 100 % safe and effective is you. And your handlers
Again, I wasted my time by posting the video of Fraudci making that claim one hundred times ove, every MSM outlet pushing the bullshit so here, again, we have your display on the forum
At the same time they are radically tolerant of their leaders who pronounce the mainstream narrative. These people can lie and cheat and do everything they want and will always be forgiven by the crowd. All the lying, dishonesty and misbehavior is seen by the crowd as doing it for their own safety.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I don’t watch videos