The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youngkin bans unicorns from Va schools
Youngkin signs executive orders banning critical race theory, lifting mask mandate in Virginia public schools | TheHill
Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!!!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He admits now CRT is not taught.

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-glenn-youngkin/

But apparently still worthy of a good ol fashion Central Government banning. The kind you love.
I didn't realize Roberts is that stupid. CRT is a college level course. No one with half-a-brain was insinuating the course was being taught to kids. It is the racist elements of CRT being indoctrinated into the kids. White people bad and all problems are their fault bullshit.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I wonder how you ban something you really don't know about. For a first thing to do, he picked a winner. Can't lose on that one, I'll give him that.
Quote:I wonder how you ban something you really don't know about.
There you go again, we're not all as stupid as Roberts.

― Voltaire
Locker checks ? Moniter morning announcements for coded CRT messages ? Check for CRT graffiti on bathroom walls while doing their crotch checks ?

Just how are they going to rid the schools of this mythical beast ?
Your MFP is showing.

― Voltaire
Maybe require teachers to take a oath ?
Maybe develop a list of words that cannot be uttered on school grounds
He would have to set up a tribunal of sorts to police this.
If that's your takeaway.

― Voltaire