The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden’s Bounty on Your Life
I'm not reading anything more from that cesspool of lies.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Good. But there is much more. You out did yourself this time in digging up nutty sources. Aaps makes Joe Rogan look like an intelligent man
There is not one false statement in the article by Dr. Elizabeth Vliet. The fact is hospitals are incentivised to lie about Covid. The information regarding the incentives is from CMS.gov. These are facts. 

Now let's look at your media bias disclaimer page

Quote:The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is the opinion of individual reviewers for Media Bias/Fact Check. The opinions expressed on Media Bias/Fact Check are protected under “Fair Comment.”

Where does it say FACT? They wouldn't need protection if they provided facts.

I've had it with your one-trick pony act. If you can't address the issues, fuck off. I'm not playing your stupid troll game anymore.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
A "doctor" said that Biden has a "Biden has a Bounty on your life" LOL

A "doctor" uses words like "lie" LOL

I would like to see those quotes

Here's some of the shit you "doctor" is into:

URGENT PRESS CONFERENCE: PURGING PATRIOTS from the MILITARY
by Dr. Lee Vlietupdated on January 17, 2022Leave a Commenton URGENT PRESS CONFERENCE: PURGING PATRIOTS from the MILITARY
Truth for Health Foundation’s EIGHTH Press Conference is livestreamed on JAN 12 at NOON ET on LifeSiteNews.com

I can go forever on that Quack. You need to do better