The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WI Voter Fraud
You can't read. Your link says exactly what I said.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-28-2022, 09:13 PM)k.d. Wrote: You can't read. Your link says exactly what I said.

Wisconsin Assembly Unanimously Votes To Withdraw Biden's 2020 Electoral Votes

Continue....
Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors For President and Vice President That Were Certified Under Fraudulent Purposes — VIDEO
And it was advanced.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
So after 2 pages they didn't Unanimously Vote To Withdraw Biden's 2020 Electoral Votes now ?
Yes THEY (Assembly) did. It does not say the Senate or the legislature. You can't read.

― Voltaire
So all 38 of the Democrats voted to " Withdraw Bidens 2020 Electoral Votes"

Keep going if you wish. We're used to it.
You can't read. It says exactly how it passed.

― Voltaire
Nobody voted on it, period
It was "attached" as a technicality to unrelated proposed legislation which was being considered.
You can't read.

― Voltaire
(01-29-2022, 12:14 PM)k.d. Wrote: You can't read.

read what? Gateway Pundit ? Actually I did. Even their corrected story