The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gruesome Murder & Dismemberment
The recent crime in Green Bay made National News - it wasn't your everyday run-of-the-mill murder story, partially because of a head in a box or can. It caught Jim Goad's attention so we find out a bit more about some of the background. This is truly Bizarre. Here's Jim:

Quote:Meth-Crazed Necrophile Murderer Can’t Believe She Left Sancho’s Head in the Basement
“Sancho” is the generic name used by West Coast convicts to describe the man who has sex with your girlfriend or wife while you’re in prison.

According to the currently incarcerated Warren Schabusiness — who can’t even properly spell his obviously fake, wiggery surname properly on his Facebook page –, he is so deeply in love with his wife, career criminal Taylor Denise Schabusiness, that he is not embarrassed to pledge his eternal love in gangsta-speak to Ms. Schabiusness, vowing to get all schnooky-wooky with her once he is released on parole:

Now baby, I promise you that I’m gonna be coming to get you, it’s your golden year and best believe you’ll be in my arms for it, baby stay strong and always know that your King knows how to do one thing and one thing only, that’s right, what we know best, The Schabusiness Shuffle Hustle❤️❤️. I’m here for you, never have or will I give up on us, we will get through this obstacle/struggle together, baby girl it’s been tough not having you by myside, but you’re what motivates me to stay sane, because nothing or no one could ever replace the feeling I get when I’m next to your sexy ass?? ❤️Love❤️, King PapiiBoo Schabusiness√.

Mrs. Schabusiness gave birth to a child in 2021 and does not have custody of the hapless creature. Until very recently, she was on probation for several criminal convictions, but had somehow managed to wriggle out of her court-mandated electronic ankle bracelet and was having a grand old time doing drugs and rutting with a poor tadpole-face white saplin’ named Shad Thyrion, who would play the role of Sancho while Mr. Shabusiness languished in the Stony Lonesome.

Ever since Thyrion’s mother found her son’s head in a bucket in her basement, Taylor Denise Shabusiness has been in a Green Bay, Wisconsin jail cell facing murder charges and several other felonies.

Apparently either unaware of, or indifferent to, the fact that she had the right to remain silent, Shabusiness told detectives that she’d been smoking meth and shooting up Trazodone with Thyrion at his mother’s house on the afternoon of February 22, which led to a round of vigorous sex in which she found herself driven wild with desire the more tightly she wrapped a chain around his neck and began choking him to death.

According to the criminal complaint:

Schabusiness stated she could feel the victim’s heart beating still as she was choking him, so she kept pulling and choking him harder, but the victim would not die and that he just kept “rebuilding into muscle.” . . . Schabusiness responded that the police were going to have fun trying to find all of the organs as she dismembered the body. Schabusiness stated all of the body parts should be in the basement. Schabusiness stated there should be a foot or a leg in the minivan. Detective Graf asked Schabusiness what she did with the head, and Schabusiness stated she had put the Victim’s head in a black bucket and put a blanket over it. . . . Schabusiness stated she enjoyed choking him and made comments to detectives asking if they knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it. . . . Schabusiness stated the plan was for her to bring all of the body parts with her, but she got lazy and only ended up putting the leg/foot in the van and she forgot the head.

It apparently took several minutes for Thyrion to die, and Shabusiness says that she’d been driven into such a sexual frenzy that she pushed it all to its conclusion. Police say that when they apprehended Shabusiness, she offered no resistance. When they asked her what had happened, she said, “That is a good question.” When they told her that Thyrion’s mother had found her son’s head in a bucket in her basement, Shabusiness reportedly said, “That’s fucked up.” She subsequently interrupted their interrogation by musing, “Damn the head” and “I can’t believe I left the head, though.”

Her one-year-old child could not be reached for comment.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire