The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AOC calls bullshit on "thoughts and prayers"
Leave it to the young and mostly silly idealists to speak the truth.

Until I see a RWNJ bow their head and pray, I call bullshit too.

I will offer the actual translation of "thoughts and prayers". It means "we don't want to bothered with your problems"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/oca...s-prayers/
I can see her on her soapbox on the streets of New York spewing that crap on 9/11.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
you mean that phony and shallow "thoughts and prayers" mantra ?
A person with even a small degree of class will extend a perfunctory courtesy. She has no class.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
There is nothing classy about blurting out cliches with no sincerity to back it up.
Do you mean a cliche like Sandy blaming the New Zealand massacre on the NRA - which is nowhere to be found in that country?

― Voltaire
never heard that cliche
I suppose you never heard the cliche that Rosie Odonnell is fat because of spoons, either.

― Voltaire