The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero Mom
MOM DRESSES DAUGHTER IN BLACKFACE FOR HALLOWEEN, DOESN’T APOLOGIZE
Claire Flynn is a shapely and somewhat whorish-looking Scottish mum who refuses to apologize for smearing her daughter head-to-toe in black face paint for Halloween.
Flynn dressed her three-year-old daughter Sienna as a “Lookie Lookie” man this All Hallow’s Eve, which we presume from the sketchy details she’s provided is some archetypal impoverished black guy from an impoverished nation harassing tourists to buy things at fancy beach resorts:
Quote:I’m not going to apologise for this or delete my post. If people want to be all PC about it they need to take a look at themselves. It’s really not an issue. We were in Magaluf on holiday in September and Sienna got a toy monkey from the Lookie Lookie men. She loved them and wanted to go back and see them every day. That’s when I had the idea. I’m just a creative person and that’s what Halloween is all about. It’s a kid in a costume wearing facepaint. People need to get a grip. I’m not going to bow down to anyone that has an issue with this. I’m not a racist and I’ve not seen anyone calling me a racist and I’m definitely not one. Claire also thinks the world has ‘gone PC mad’ and that ‘Everyone needs to calm down and stop being so sensitive.
It’s no contest—Claire Flynn is the undisputed Sexiest Racist Mom of the Week. *Goad*
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire