The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats are GeoRacists
According to Joe Biden the U.S. Has An ‘Obligation’ To Give Healthcare To ‘Undocumented’ Immigrants
This response was written by a friend of mine, who wishes to remain anonymous:
What I don’t understand is why we have to wait for citizens of foreign countries to move to the US illegally before giving them cradle-to-grave welfare. Why can’t we just put the whole world on US cradle-to-grave welfare, but they can stay in their own countries? Medicare for all, globally, but no need to come to America to get it. Seems like the Democrats are only willing to support the 3rd Worlders who have the means to get to the United States. That’s kind of elitist and inherently classist, if you ask me. A subsistence farmer living in Mozambique has every bit as much right to healthcare and education and housing and food as someone lucky enough to have been born in Guatemala. Are Democrats simply georacists? I don’t get it.

From Walter Block
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire