The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostile Foreign Power ?
TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): When the United States is attacked by a hostile foreign power, it must strike back. And make no mistake Mexico is a hostile foreign power. For decades the Mexican government has sent its poor north to our country. This has allowed that country's criminal oligarchy to maintain power and get even richer but at great expense to us. The flood of illegal workers into the United States has damaged our communities, ruined our schools, burdened our health care system and fractured our national unity

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019/...ack/223846
Glad you posted this to point out the obvious.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It is absurd to refer to our closest trading partner and a country we share a rich heritage with as hostile.

There is only one reason that Carlson said that. And it has nothing to do with Mexico.
I know a little bit about Mexico having spent many winters on the border. It definitely is a criminal oligarchy that has taken advantage of the goodwill of the US.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I haven't found anything that says people don't come here voluntarily. At least nothing about the Mexican gov't.
Are you kidding me? You can't think of any other peoples that left their countries voluntarily because of the government's horrible policies toward un-influential citizens.

― Voltaire
The poor are viewed with disdain in every country. The folks you are referring to consider themselves refugees, and are mostly from Central America. I assume Carlson knows the difference. It seems most magaheads think everybody from south of the border are Mexicans.

Back to the subject... Mexico hostile nation ? Really ?. It wasn't that long ago (2 years as so) that they were considered a friendly trading partner.

And tariffs for a non-trade related reason ? that could be view as hostile.
You agree with Tucker then that many of these governments are criminal oligarchies.
Additionally the problem is the Central Americans coming through Mexico and the Mexican government is doing nothing to stop them - that is hostile to the US and our welfare because as Tucker says: "The flood of illegal workers into the United States has damaged our communities, ruined our schools, burdened our health care system and fractured our national unity."

― Voltaire
I don't see any damage from illegal immigration from my perch. Shouldn't I ? I do live in a unofficial sanctuary city. If it's really happening should be seeing some of this stuff.

Not sure what Trumps wants Mexico to do, do you ? It would seem they have bigger problems.

I do believe there is a problem. Not nearly as big as Trump has successfully convinced his MAGAsheeple. But it is our problem. Trump should grow up and legally and compassionately address it. Remember everybody in Congress has at some point acknowledged a problem. Should be easy, right ?
Not sure what Trumps wants Mexico to do, do you ?

Well, if the problem is Central Americans like you say, perhaps Mexico should build a wall.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency is buying 2.2 million diapers to help deliver economic migrants and their young children into Americans’ worksites, schools, and neighborhoods, according to an online contract request.

The purchase implements the welcome policy set by a bipartisan panel in Congress, which in February directed the Department of Homeland Security to help the migrants — despite the impact on Americans’ wages, schools, and neighborhoods — instead of helping Americans by giving the agency the legal authority needed to block the migration.

― Voltaire