The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Bombs, Yet ?
The collusion portion was pretty much put to rest right out of the gate. To keep mentioning it is dishonest.

Stonewalling, lying and ordering citizens not to cooperate with congress certainly suggests guilt, for something.
Some things are private, wouldn't you agree?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Yes. But not criminal behavior.
What was criminal and chargeable?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Start by asking the 8 guys who have been in jail, are in jail or soon will be in jail.

And while you are at it ask the AG who doubles as Trump's personal attorney why he said that the Mueller report does NOT exonerate Trump of obstruction charges.
What crime did he commit?

― Voltaire
Don't know for sure. Mueller said obstruction, so I'll go with that.
Why no charges? Oh, I know, no evidence.

― Voltaire
Sitting President can't be charged by a prosecutor according to many including Mueller.

But Congress can through the impeachment process.
Are you telling me you think Trump should be impeached?

― Voltaire