The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Shooters
https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/typical-mass...ink-again/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
A "Christian" website obsessed with race ! Who da thought ! LOL
Care to dispute any of the facts presented?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You are getting ahead of yourself.

Any "facts" would be irrelevant without first a statement of purpose and a coherent hypothesis.
Typical liberal -facts are irrelevant.

― Voltaire
Totally worthless to this subject matter at hand.

But if you are simply trying to reaffirm that you are a bigoted old fart. The "facts" in your article are well taken. Let us know.
I am definitely a bigoted old fart against mass shooters.

― Voltaire
(08-06-2019, 10:37 AM)k.d. Wrote: I am definitely a bigoted old fart against mass shooters.

Brown ones apparently
Don't try to color me as racist if a mass shooter is brown, black or plaid. Besides, it makes you look like you dismiss brown mass murders.

Oh hell,
http://www.unz.com/sbpdl/between-july-16...4-of-them/

― Voltaire
You can right out of the blue making this racial (and political). Any "coloring" done was self inflicted.