The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucker on WalMart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...3h5VTLpEos
I do my best to avoid that place.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You adore Walmart. You have professed your love many times in the past. Don't deny that.

Did Tucker change things.
You have me confused with someone else.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
nope. I remember well

I remember you extolling them for allowing RV parking overnight. And when we were posting about Walmart asking it's employees to go an BadgerCare (Medicaid), you took the side of Walmart claiming them as a responsible employer.

There were other instances of you professing you love for Walmart.
Nothing like getting completely away from the point of the video.
I have used the WalMart parking lot as an overnight stay in my RV and do believe it is a convenience when you just want a bit of sleep. But I have never told anyone to shop there and I almost never use the place to purchase anything. I also would never tell anyone not to work there. None of that has anything to do with Tucker's video.

― Voltaire