The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurds
Are not our friends.

The Kurdish militias are basically terrorists. I have no problem with them fighting for their mythical country: Kurdistan. But they could care less about the US, especially since we are quasi allies with Turkey. So we must start getting the hell out of the Mideast now or it ain't happening. These faux tears about us abandoning the Kurds from both Dems and Pubs make me sick.

This is Trump's defining moment in my eyes.
“The House of Representatives on Wednesday approved a resolution opposing the Trump administration’s move to withdraw US forces from Syria. The vote was 354-60 with four members voting present.”

Well, we see where your idiot party stands.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Kinda what I said.
Then why do you support and defend them?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
There were Republicans in that 354
Of course Republicans voted - that should be no surprise.But, the Ds control the house, control the agenda, control the bills brought up for a vote and they passed it - and would have without help from the dumbass Republicans.

― Voltaire