The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Go ahead, say his name Rand !
You hypocritical coward !

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rand-paul-u...ky-monday/

"At a rally in Kentucky on Monday, Republican Senator Rand Paul urged the press to "do your job and print his name," which prompted the audience to break into chants of "do your job!" "
Quote:You hypocritical coward !
Now here's the case of a donkey calling a burro an ass if I've ever seen one.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Say his name !
Don Jr. then tweeted "The entire media is #Triggered that I (a private citizen) tweeted out a story naming the alleged whistleblower. Are they going to pretend that his name hasn’t been in the public domain for weeks now? Numerous people & news outlets including Real Clear Politics already ID’d him."
Quote:The entire media is #Triggered that I (a private citizen) tweeted out a story naming the alleged whistleblower. Are they going to pretend that his name hasn’t been in the public domain for weeks now? Numerous people & news outlets including Real Clear Politics already ID’d him. https://t.co/bcamyTaXP3
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 6, 2019
Quote:I love the outrage about me tweeting an article about the “alleged” whistleblower... also good to know you have other sources confirming.

Those thinking I coordinated with The White House to tweet out a @BreitbartNews article haven’t been watching my feed much. Didn’t happen! https://t.co/CEOZBmcX4p
Quote:PS: Maybe Real Clear Politics & others wouldn’t have been able to ID the alleged whistleblower if the NY Times didn’t out that he was a CIA official detailed to the WH? The media is full of shit with their faux outrage over me tweeting something already in the public domain! https://t.co/pJuO724eTe
Quote:The name was published a week ago in an article on Real Clear and that article was linked on Drudge. Why isn’t this CNN hack “reporter” mentioning that? Because he’s a propagandist, not a reporter. https://t.co/eTG25lNTrA
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) November 6, 2019
Trump Jr.'s 'outing' of Ciaramella comes one day after Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he was considering releasing the whistleblower's name, and claimed that he may be involved in Ukraine corruption.

Ciaramella's attorney, meanwhile, was called out by The Federalist for threatening to dox an anonymous Twitter user - tweeting "I'd love to have my intelligence and law enforcement clients see what they can find out about your life."
Quote:Whistleblower Attorney Threatened To Dox Anonymous Twitter Account https://t.co/hJm4M3Pcyg
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 6, 2019
To recap, here's what we know about Ciaramella (via RedState's Elizabeth Vaughn, emphasis ours):
Quote:He submitted a whistleblower complaint on August 12th.
He is a registered Democrat.
He is a CIA analyst who specializes in Russia and Ukraine. He ran the Ukraine desk at the National Security Council (NSC) in 2016.
He was detailed over to the NSC in the summer of 2015 and worked for then-National Security Adviser Susan Rice.
He worked for former Vice President Joe Biden when he served as the Obama administration’s “point man” for Ukraine. He may have flown over to Ukraine with Biden on Air Force Two.
He worked for former CIA Director John Brennan and appeared to have been a highly valued employee.
In June 2017, then-National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster appointed EC to be his personal aide.
EC did not have direct knowledge of the July 25th conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. It is very possible he learned about the call from NSC Director for European Affairs Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified last week before Adam Schiff’s House Intelligence Committee.
EC contacted at least one of Schiff’s staff members prior to filing his complaint. Two of EC’s colleagues from the NSC were hired by Adam Schiff this year, one of whom, Sean Misko, was hired in August.
He was posted to the NSC in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 and “left amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.”
EC worked with hyper-partisan Ukrainian-American lawyer and activist Alexandra Chalupa in 2016 to dig up dirt on Trump. (Chalupa’s name will become very familiar as this scandal unravels.) The pro-Hillary Chalupa, a former DNC contractor, has worked in the Clinton administration and has held various staff positions for Democratic lawmakers. Sperry wrote: “Documents confirm the DNC opposition researcher attended at least one White House meeting with Ciaramella in November 2015.  She visited the White House with a number of Ukrainian officials lobbying the Obama administration for aid for Ukraine.”
Sperry reported that “federal records show Biden’s office invited Ciaramella to an October 2016 state luncheon the vice president hosted for Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi. Other invited guests included Brennan, as well as then-FBI Director James Comey and then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper.  (Sperry: Several U.S. officials told RCI that the invitation that was extended to Ciaramella, a relatively low-level GS-13 federal employee, was unusual and signaled he was politically connected inside the Obama White House.) -RedState
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What does have to do with Paul standing before a house full of magacreeps threatening an innocent man. Who he is afraid to name.
Quote:house full of magacreeps
Nothing like denigrating  tens of thousands of hard working Americans who love their country.

Quote:threatening an innocent man.
Eric Ciaramello was outed last week, his identity was no secret. What was this CIA puke innocent of is what I'd like to know. Please inform me.

― Voltaire
Magaturds hardworking ? at what ? LOL

The whistleblower is innocent of everything except for exercising his rights and, some may say, responsibilities. And yes, he does not appear to be a Trumper.

Everybody knows who the whistleblower is but are afraid, for themselves, to say so. Yet they have no problem riling up the redhats to do their dirty work and cause harm to the whistleblower. This is pure harassment, nothing else.
Quote:The whistleblower is innocent of everything except for exercising his rights and, some may say, responsibilities
He is a cog in the Deep State coup attempt to overthrow the duly elected president and should be hanged.

Your attempts to denigrate those you disagree with is no better than Hillary calling them 'deplorables' and is just as despicable.

― Voltaire
Well if you just want to include him in one of your innumerable conspiracies, then your point is taken. But he has absolutely nothing to do, specifically, with Trump's Ukraine problems and Trump has no right to confront him.

Hillary only said "half" are deplorable. Some may think she was a little generous in that statement.

With me it has nothing to do with political disagreements. I can't be sure what their politics are. I can't help but think that many who show up for a TV MAGA rally are apolitical and are there due to Trump's celebrity.

My problem are with those who go orgasmic when Trump in his speeches de-humanizes people, advocates for violence, lies, wishes ill will to opponents, and refers to citizens as enemies. Not to mention that they have a penchant for racial bigotry and religious bigotry. But to quote Donald when taking about immigrants: "I'm sure some may be good people, I don't
Quote:Well if you just want to include him in one of your innumerable conspiracies, then your point is taken. But he has absolutely nothing to do, specifically, with Trump's Ukraine problems and Trump has no right to confront him.
I'll take this to mean you don't think there is a push to get rid of Trump. Okay, that's the end of this discussion because obviously neither your eyes nor brain are working.

― Voltaire