Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Chick-fil-A
DISGUSTING: Chick-fil-A Plans to Donate to Pro-LGBT Youth Charity Founded by Alleged Molestor Priest
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/disgusting...or-priest/
“They haven’t changed who they are or what they believe. Chick-fil-A remains committed to Christian values. Dan Cathy assured me that this isn’t going to change. I hope all those who jumped to the wrong conclusion about them read this,” he added.

It seems like Cathy is now MORE committed to Christian values.
Quote:Chic-fil-A would no longer be donating to Salvation Army and would instead fund Covenant House International.

“Chick-Fil-A dumps the Salvation Army because it wants to expand into new markets and now shuns originations the LGBT activists falsely call “anti-LGBT”, and then turns 180 degrees to announce that it will now fund Covenant House, a radical LGBTQ activist organization that celebrates homosexuality, transgenderism, and the entire LGBTQ agenda,” Staver wrote.

Even worse, a report from Church Militant indicated that Covenant House took a young girl to an abortion clinic earlier this year to presumably murder her baby in the womb. Four pro-life protesters saw a Covenant House van pull up to the abortion facility in Detroit where they saw a young woman who looked to be sedated walk into the clinic.
This sounds more Christian to you?
The Covenant house is a charity. I didn't see anything about a murder anywhere.

The Salvation Army has a pretty sordid history of violence towards gay folks
Quote:The Covenant house is a charity.
It is a Catholic charity.

Quote:I didn't see anything about a murder anywhere.
What do you think they do at abortion clinics?

Quote:The Salvation Army has a pretty sordid history of violence
Source.