The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling my Card
[Image: 73361330_10157776715269374_5897909233294....jpg?w=540]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think you may have a few tens of millions of willing buyers.

Some may prefer the free stuff you get over the free stuff they get.

Try craigslist.
I won't hold my breath waiting for the list of free stuff I get that you're not going to be able to tell me.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The Feds for starters

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budge.../spending/
Where does the government money come from? Oh yeah, that's right...me.

― Voltaire
Everybody pays taxes of some sort. Even your debt will be financed from someone that is not you.

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com/per_capita

Are you sure you are paying in more than the government services you consume ?
Quote:Even your debt will be financed from someone that is not you.
I have no debt.

― Voltaire
The government services you use and not fully pay for
Who's fault is that? Besides, I don't use any and if I do it is against my will.

― Voltaire
(12-01-2019, 01:07 PM)k.d. Wrote: Who's fault is that? Besides, I don't use any and if I do it is against my will.
You don't use any ! LOL 

Those silly self style puffed up libertarians are a hoot. Criticizing strangers while standing in the same gawdamn handout line.

Probably never occurred to you that even those people who hate so much don't use certain government services either.