The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling my Card
Typical liberal tactic. Blame others for what you yourself are guilty of.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I'm not the one blaming anyone. Your OP was one of the most judgmental (and nasty) posts I've seen.

I'm just gently reminding you of all the wonderful benefits you receive from this wonderful country.

I don't feel guilty a bit. Although I don't get direct nor tax subsidies from the government, I understand and admit that I may receive more benefits from this country than those who get direct subsidies.
What about my post is hard to understand. My so-called white privilege has gotten me no welfare check, no free food, no free housing, no free college education that brown and black people get easily and readily. Hell, if I wanted free stuff, I'd pull a Pocahontas and claim I was an injun. White people like that are despicable.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Plenty of black and brown who don't get free housing, food and college. Plenty of white people who do. What's really your point ?
I have never heard of 'affirmative action' for white people.

― Voltaire
gay white people, white women, disabled whiteys, white veterans to name a few.

The three instances that your OP mentions have nothing to do with affirmative action. Tells us how little you know or even care about affirmative action. Whatever is left of affirmative action that is.
Quote:gay white people, white women, disabled whiteys, white veterans to name a few.
source

Quote:The three instances that your OP mentions have nothing to do with affirmative action.
The numbers are disproportionate to their population. I thought that was understood.

― Voltaire
For federal contractors and subcontractors, affirmative action must be taken by covered employers to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Affirmative actions include training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive steps. These procedures should be incorporated into the company's written personnel policies. Employers with written affirmative action programs must implement them, keep them on file and update them annually.
So, who's privileged? I don't see me in there. That's why I'm selling my privilege card.

― Voltaire
You and me for starters