The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G. Zimmerman Sues
They screwed up George Zimmerman's life now let the bastards pay.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles...n_now.html
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What is this world coming to. Snowflakes every where. I'm sorry that this dude is sad.

But he did kill a kid ! WTF is he expecting. Good gawd, isn't the MAGAlove he receives enough to quell his insecurities.
Quote:But he did kill a kid
Whose fault was that? Sometimes that's the price you pay for viciously attacking another person.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-08-2019, 12:32 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:But he did kill a kid
Whose fault was that? Sometimes that's the price you pay for viciously attacking another person.
Certainly not the grieving parents.

Zimmerman an adult with a gun pursuing an unarmed child who committed no crime. All the while supposedly doing his job. He was not ambushed.

He was acquitted of murder and manslaughter. He is lucky the worst that is happening to him now is criticism. His current woes are due to him being a certifiable POS.

I don't want the parents to pay that POS any money, but wouldn't mind seeing him in a court again.
I guess if he was so innocent he shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman. Regardless, the facts remain: Zimmerman acquitted by the State and the Feds found no civil rights violations. He has a right to attempt to sue.

― Voltaire