The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairytale
[Image: 3.jpg]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/12/...ignatures/

“Respect is the last thing they are thinking about, every Christian should denounce this film, it is blasphemy against the Son of God who suffered & died even for all who deny that He is Lord of the Universe,” said Bishop Joseph Strickland in a tweet. “His prayer for them…. ‘Father forgive them they know not what they do.’”

“Nothing allows anyone the right to vilify people’s deeply held beliefs,” the bishops said. “The right to freedom of expression does not nullify respect for people and their values.”
You can't see the difference between a snowflake triggered by a MAGA cap and blasphemy?
The folks at Charlie Hebdo certainly found out.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Not sure it was blasphemous. But Blasphemy hurts no one. Tossing out that word is the definition of oversensitivity. It is the perfect example of what you posted. You didn't mention Red Hats, so I seriously didn't get the connection.

The folks at Charlie Hebdo got off easy compared to the ultimate suffering wished upon the video makers by the few clergyflakes.
17 dead is getting off easy?

Pure little snowflakes have to riot, attack innocent people and destroy public and private property because Ann Coulter is gonna say a few words on their campus. You people are worthless and useless.

― Voltaire
The 17 got a chance at redemption. Blasphemy is an unforgiveable offense, therefore they are guaranteed to burn in hell.

Jesus was of the flesh, nobody knows his sexuality. He did kiss dudes ! Just sayin

"Black Jesus" is apparently blasphemy too. I wonder if our parents and grandparents were guilty of blasphemy with their Anglo/Arian depictions of Jesus ?

https://religionnews.com/2014/08/06/chri...ack-jesus/
Quote:Jesus was of the flesh, nobody knows his sexuality.
If he was The Son of God and by the Old Testament we know how He felt about faggots it is logical to think He didn't send a faggot. Now  I suppose you will come up with the idea Jesus was a Pederast because he said "Suffer the children to come unto me". 

To think Jesus was black is just plain stupid.

― Voltaire
That brief inconsequential passage in Leviticus only referred to gay "acts". Gay folks were all in the closet back then.

I guess it would be Blasphemy to claim that Jesus would look like anyone other than Mel Brooks. Your Jew expertise would confirm that.
Quote:Gay folks were all in the closet back then.
Read a history book. Ever heard of Sodom (Sodomite) & Gomorrah?

― Voltaire