The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanity in an insane world
Let's see, a rally with an estimated "tens of thousands" possibly armed and insecure (some certainly unstable) individuals. What could possibly go wrong ? LOL

Asking them to leave the weapons at home for a couple of hours ? Oh the humanity !

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/orga...dlines_hed
What rights are you willing to give up for a few hours?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Guns for one. I leave mine at home, even when I visit my local Dunkin Donuts. I live on the edge, I fully admit.
You don't give up your right, though, do you?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
As much as those who are afraid to go the VA rally without their little friend.
Big difference between voluntarily giving up a right and having that right taken away by force.

― Voltaire
The guns are not being taken away.
Time for you to do some research on what that governor is proposing and the legislation being moved through that state.

― Voltaire
The story is just about the rally.
That's the reason for the rally.

― Voltaire