The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAGA - Paula White
I can't care about something I don't know about. Help me out. Your links say nothing. The only person I ever heard about was this Wright guy. And he wasn't in the Obama administration nor was he about religion. Except that he hated Jews.

I have always been against religion in government. Don't tell me that I haven't been crystal clear about this.
Quote:March 13, 2008— -- Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family.
Rev. Wright married Obama and his wife Michelle, baptized their two daughters and is credited by Obama for the title of his book, "The Audacity of Hope."
An ABC News review of dozens of Rev. Wright's sermons, offered for sale by the church, found repeated denunciations of the U.S. based on what he described as his reading of the Gospels and the treatment of black Americans.
You need to start getting your facts straight.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I know what Wright is. But he was not doing this shit from the Whitehouse.

Fact have sources.
Quote:But he was not doing this shit from the Whitehouse.
Then what White said shouldn't bother you at all. Here's where she said it, by your own post...

Quote:Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White defended herself on Sunday against criticism over a prayer she made earlier this month in which she asked for "all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now," saying her words were taken "out of context for political gain."

In a pair of tweets, White shared a clip of her January 5 sermon before congregants at her City of Destiny church in Apopka, Florida.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
White is an employee.

I don't for a minute think the she believed what she posted or a lot of the shit she says for that matter.

I found it funny as I said in the very first line of the very first post.
Quote:White is an employee.
So.

You found it funny, I found it stupid.

― Voltaire
I also found it stupid. In a funny (ironic) way.