The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triggered
Didn't watch Bad Red Man's SOTU last night - chose cartoons instead. But, seeing all the reactions from the commies this morning was a hoot. I thought Pelosi was gonna have a stroke several times and like the cartoons, her eyes bugged out of her head several times. Then, out of pure partisanship she rips up Red Man's speech. And it was all recorded for posterity.
I have never intentionally listened to Rush Limbaugh in my life. Don't know much about him other than he is a hardcore Republican talk radio guy. However, did he really deserve all the vicious disdain and hatred spewed against him because he was awarded a medal? I'm gonna guess - No.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Apparently you don't know anything about Limbaugh. The response could never have matched the vitriol spewed daily by Limbaugh. He is the classic example of a shock jock.

What's that award for ? Who's next Howard Stern ?

Pulled from Wiki

The Presidential Medal of Freedom is an award given by the President of the United States. It recognizes those individuals who have made "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors".
Quote:Apparently you don't know anything about Limbaugh.
I think that's what I said. What I do know is that only the idiotic Democrats are the only ones belly-aching so it must be a good thing.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire