The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New exotic vacationland
We are not going to die tomorrow. But quality of life will continue erode. And for what reason ? At some point our descendants will have a rough go of it. Trumpers might call it the "Rapture".

As I have said earlier it doesn't make sense Trump dismantling efforts taken by his predecessors. Especially when they had no real economic consequence.

Your article suggests that something very sensical such as Reforestation would be beneficial. Most agree with that.
Quote:The Chilean Presidency of the 25th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 25) to the UNFCCC announced a renewed Climate Ambition Alliance, in which participating countries commit to accelerate action by 2020 and achieve net zero carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by 2050.
http://sdg.iisd.org/news/73-countries-co...s-by-2050/
If Pippi Longstockings gets her way you can kiss the 'green' goodbye.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Not sure what you are saying. That plant life requires extraordinary amounts CO2 emissions to survive ???
Quote:That plant life requires extraordinary amounts CO2 emissions to survive ???
No more than humans need oxygen.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
So you did say what I thought you did ! LOL

This is the silliest of them all
The only silly person is the one suggesting Antarctica as a  warm vacation spot. Possibly the dumbest thing you've ever proposed.

― Voltaire
I never suggested that at all. You know that.
Then explain away what you posted in your first post:

"Looking for a new place to escape the cold Wisconsin winters ?"

"Escaping cold winters" sure implies looking for warmth to any half-way intelligent person.

And then there is the title of the thread:

"NEW EXOTIC VACATIONLAND"

Exotic connotes tropical, not tundra and ice packed earth. IOW, that is exactly what you suggested.

― Voltaire
Good lord !

I guess I need to brush up on my clever figurative expressions. I just forgot some folks don't understand.
Either that or simply realize that there are anomalies in weather patterns.

― Voltaire