The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Values
[Image: gay-hate-sign.jpg]
I remember when adultery was illegal.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-17-2020, 12:06 PM)k.d. Wrote: I remember when adultery was illegal.
Me too. But it seems that we were able to move past that.

Other privacy issues, not so much.
I have yet to hear of anyone who kept their private life private, getting hassled.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-17-2020, 12:52 PM)k.d. Wrote: I have yet to hear of anyone who kept their private life private, getting hassled.

Yes. It's called stay in closet. Like the smarter Jews did in Nazi Germany.
If your private life is disgusting to natural law and a society in general, in the closet is where it should stay.
Take that stuff to Uganda and see how long you last.

― Voltaire
If it's the sex that bothers you, you probably should speak out against elderly and obese people having sex. There is nothing more disgusting than that visual.
Heteros can and do perform the precise same acts as Homos.

I don't know what natural law is, but I know what it isn't. It's not a law.

Uganda hell ! There are a lot of counties that practice abuse of gays. Even the US.
Quote:I don't know what natural law is,
Sure you do. Is it your natural instinct to want to put your 21st digit in the poop chute of someone of the same sex?

― Voltaire
(02-17-2020, 07:32 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I don't know what natural law is,
Sure you do. Is it your natural instinct to want to put your 21st digit in the poop chute of someone of the same sex?
I'm not gay.

And I know that women take it deep up the dirt road more then men.
Good for you.

― Voltaire