The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching the Holocaust
Assembly passes bill requiring teaching of the Holocaust

Why?
Who is writing the course?
Have the Jews bought the legislature?
Why not teach a course on Stalin killing 20 million people.
Or, better yet, a Current Events course on the Israelis worse than Nazi-like treatment of Palestinians.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
When did they stop ?

Anytime specific curriculum topics are mandated by elected officials we know that education is not the reason, especially history.

But I don't see anything wrong with teaching about the Holocaust and other genocides. I didn't know we ever stopped . I hope we are not wasting an entire course on it.
Quote:MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Teaching about the Holocaust to middle and high school students in Wisconsin would be required under a bill passed unanimously by the state Assembly.
The measure approved Tuesday now heads to the Senate.
The bill had broad support at a public hearing earlier this month from those who work to keep alive the memory of the organized mass murder of 6 million Jews and others by the Nazis under Adolf Hitler.
Eleven states currently requiring teaching Holocaust history.
So now the Jews are taking over and controlling the state education system?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
"to keep alive a memory" is not a mission of public education.