The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and only Trump is to blame
Sorry, he and his media sycophants made the rules ! Not me.

Trump is totally and unconditionally to blame for the unprecedented swift drop in the stock market. Some call it a crash.

It makes sense that we name a virus after him . Again, his rules.

https://www.westernjournal.com/outrageou...med-trump/
Quote:he and his media sycophants
Please tell me who his media sycophants are. A study was recently done that said  something like 97% of all MSM stories on Trump were negative.

As far as spooking the markets, again we find Jews behind it.
https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-offic...ns-sister/

Personally, I could care less what WS does, my gold & silver is looking pretty damn good right now.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The sycophants would be cable news, talk radio and all of the dot coms you read.

Nope sorry. By rule it was Trump who is responsible.

Gold and silver do not hire or produce. If this current devaluation of producers is prolonged it WILL effect you.

BTW gold and silver values went down yesterday. Just saying. They do fluctuate.
Quote:By rule it was Trump who is responsible.
what rule.

Quote:The sycophants would be cable news, talk radio and all of the dot coms you read.
MSNBC, CNN are MSM cable news, I never listen to talk radio and any dot coms I read are non-partisan, independent news people. I do read libertarian outlets, only because they aren't insane like the rest.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire