The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Green Bay Forum
Trump v Trump - Printable Version

+- Green Bay Forum (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf)
+-- Forum: Lets Talk (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Chatter (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Trump v Trump (/showthread.php?tid=1667)

Pages: 1 2

Trump v Trump - j.p. - 12-28-2020

They must be sick of losing. I wonder if they know that somebody here has to lose.

Louie Gohmert Sues Mike Pence in Hopes VP Can Decide 2020 Election | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

Quote:Led by Lone Star State Rep. [b]Louie Gohmert[/b], a coalition of outgoing President [b]Donald Trump’s[/b] right-wing loyalists asked a federal judge on Sunday to gut a post-Reconstruction era law in order give Vice President [b]Mike Pence[/b] the power to determine the winner of the 2020 presidential election on Jan. 6, 2021.

RE: Trump v Trump - k.d. - 12-28-2020

I don't know how a state can certify if the election laws were broken.

RE: Trump v Trump - j.p. - 12-28-2020

(12-28-2020, 04:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't know how a state can certify if the election laws were broken.
The laws were not broken.

Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.

(12-28-2020, 05:53 PM)k.d. Wrote: Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.
I could comment on that mostly incorrect statement

But I never claimed laws were changed. Prove me wrong , otherwise STFU.

But I will add none were broken. At least that were relevant to the election. If someone disagree, maybe they should consider a lawsuit. Something tells me they have, but maybe not.

Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.

(12-28-2020, 10:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.
There you go again. Onus is on the accuser, which is you.
I can't prove or disprove things I didn't say. LOL

But I can prove that courts can change the meaning of laws through interpretation. And I can prove that no law were changed in state's code during the vote counting. And I can prove that SCOTUS does not always view the word "legislature" literally.

What happened to cheering the Constitution?

(12-28-2020, 10:18 PM)k.d. Wrote: What happened to cheering the Constitution?
I do.

I like it for what it doesn't say.

I'm sure you do, but this is what it does say:Only legislatures can change the election laws.