The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump v Trump
They must be sick of losing. I wonder if they know that somebody here has to lose.

Louie Gohmert Sues Mike Pence in Hopes VP Can Decide 2020 Election | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

Quote:Led by Lone Star State Rep. [b]Louie Gohmert[/b], a coalition of outgoing President [b]Donald Trump’s[/b] right-wing loyalists asked a federal judge on Sunday to gut a post-Reconstruction era law in order give Vice President [b]Mike Pence[/b] the power to determine the winner of the 2020 presidential election on Jan. 6, 2021.
I don't know how a state can certify if the election laws were broken.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-28-2020, 04:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't know how a state can certify if the election laws were broken.
The laws were not broken.
Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-28-2020, 05:53 PM)k.d. Wrote: Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.
I could comment on that mostly incorrect statement

But I never claimed laws were changed. Prove me wrong , otherwise STFU.

But I will add none were broken. At least that were relevant to the election. If someone disagree, maybe they should consider a lawsuit. Something tells me they have, but maybe not.
Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.

― Voltaire
(12-28-2020, 10:02 PM)k.d. Wrote: Only legislatures can change the election laws. Prove me wrong, otherwise STFU.
There you go again. Onus is on the accuser, which is you.
I can't prove or disprove things I didn't say. LOL

But I can prove that courts can change the meaning of laws through interpretation. And I can prove that no law were changed in state's code during the vote counting. And I can prove that SCOTUS does not always view the word "legislature" literally.
What happened to cheering the Constitution?

― Voltaire
(12-28-2020, 10:18 PM)k.d. Wrote: What happened to cheering the Constitution?
I do.

I like it for what it doesn't say.
I'm sure you do, but this is what it does say:Only legislatures can change the election laws.

― Voltaire