The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Green Bay Forum
Texas 50 banned books requests - Printable Version

+- Green Bay Forum (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf)
+-- Forum: Lets Talk (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Chatter (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Texas 50 banned books requests (/showthread.php?tid=2673)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Texas 50 banned books requests - j.p. - 02-03-2022

School Libraries are for learning . Why place restrictions ?

RE: Texas 50 banned books requests - k.d. - 02-03-2022

Your parents must be so proud.

BTW where the adults go ?

Those who have ever set foot in a library will tell you that there is more there than encyclopedias.

I think we should put stories in school libraries about grandmothers who take their teeth out to fellate their daughters one year-old colic baby to sooth him and of course the obvious, Jews encouraged to fuck those over three years and one day and if they are goy to kill them after the act. And lets not forget incest between mothers and sons mothers and daughters, daughters and fathers and fathers and sons.

In addition to not homeschooling. You have never been in a library. You certainly can't comprehend the benefit of reading immersion.

Maybe now I understand what you meant by "Adult" library

What's the problem, you want perverted shit, i gave you what you want for the children.

(02-03-2022, 10:55 PM)k.d. Wrote: What's the problem, you want perverted shit, i gave you what you want for the children.

A LGBT girl dying her hair and Wilma Rudolf running a race is only perverted to you.

Those who have set foot in a library will tell you what's in it. Just ask if you are afraid to find out for yourself.

I'm not a pedo so I don't hang out at school libraries.

RE: Texas 50 banned books requests - j.p. - 02-04-2022

(02-03-2022, 11:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: I'm not a pedo so I don't hang out at school libraries.

School libraries have always been around. They have always had books. Maybe even with Black folk in them. Maybe even drawing of a naked animal. But I don't remember the Maoists like you showing up in such full force.

But indeed, it is obvious by your posts that you have never hung out in a library.

RE: Texas 50 banned books requests - k.d. - 02-04-2022

Why would I hang out in a library? I have my own and if I want a book I buy it. That's how I built my library.