The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas 50 banned books requests
Here are 50 books Texas parents want banned from school libraries (nbcnews.com)
Good for them. Get that shit out of the schools, there is absolutely no need for them in schools.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Schools and parents apparently don't agree.
Quote:Schools and parents apparently don't agree.
Whose children? School or parents?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Schools can't breed, So I mispoke. I will correct.

The Parents, Teachers and kids IN the schools disagree.
Parents rule.

― Voltaire
Hell no. They rule over their kid(s), that's it.

While I'll gladly defer to parents on many issues, I have equal standing in my school district as well as Central Government proclamations.
I ruled over my kids and got them out of the horrible public school system.

― Voltaire
(02-02-2022, 08:25 PM)k.d. Wrote: I ruled over my kids and got them out of the horrible public school system.

I assume you had a large ban list too. At least you didn't affect other people's kids.
Tell me why you want gay, queer, lesbian, trans books in schools. For what purpose?

― Voltaire