The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony B compelling - but nothing new.
Actually watched the whole thing.  Carlson said it was mostly unedited, and it seemed to be that way. I appreciated that, it's something we are not used to in this whole tale. I'd post a link, but couldn't find one as of right now.

My takeaways from the morning after: In no particular order

-Nothing new - Tucker pretty much said so.
-But probably the most coherent argument to date.
-No physical evidence that linked Joe to anything. The "Big Guy" quote is still what they are banking on.
-The alleged contacts with Joe were not about business or transactions. Joe was there for his pretty face.
-Lotsa of stretched interpretation of alleged texts.
-Bobulinski had an axe to grind. Somehow he thought he saw himself being accused of being a Russian operative
- If Adam Schiff would have retracted a statement he made, Bobulinski would not have brought any of this to light. Huh ??
- If there were any misdeeds. Bobulinski was complicit. He was very careful not to overtly accuse. Kept saying over and over "let the people decide"
- we need to find $10m . Tony B couldn't account for anything

Conclusion: The interview was a "tactically" beneficial for Trump. But nothing new.

Messages In This Thread
Tony B compelling - but nothing new. - by j.p. - 10-28-2020, 08:24 AM