The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Jr. Video Interview
I thought there wasn’t much lower RFK Jr. could go than accusing two unknown black teenagers in the 1975 murder of 15-year-old Martha Moxley — a crime his cousin Michael Skakel was convicted of, and a conviction he worked to successfully overturn.

Or the smear campaign he waged against his late wife, Mary, who died by suicide in their barn, telling the New York Times and other national media that Mary was crazy, it was a miracle he survived, he was the real victim here, then secretly and without permission exhuming Mary’s remains from the family plot in the dead of night, burying her on the other side of a hill, alone.

The only thing RFK Jr. is successful at, it seems, is lowering the bar for atrocious behavior and the deliberate spread of misinformation. Here he is in Town & Country on whether he would ever take a COVID vaccine:
Quote:I thought there wasn’t much lower RFK Jr. could go than accusing two unknown black teenagers in the 1975 murder of 15-year-old Martha Moxley — a crime his cousin Michael Skakel was convicted of, and a conviction he worked to successfully overturn.
Let me get this straight, you're accusing him of being a good defense lawyer?

Quote:Or the smear campaign he waged against his late wife, Mary, who died by suicide in their barn, telling the New York Times and other national media that Mary was crazy,
She didn't commit suicide because she was sane.

Quote:the deliberate spread of misinformation
Let's see if Fraudci or Gates sue him. I'm guessing not because he is telling the truth, something little Hitler never does.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Spreading misinformation is not against the law. Given all the people who may have died based on RFK's and others bullshit, maybe it should be.
I would put RFK's death count, [which is probably zero] against Fraudci's [which is probably in the millions] any day.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
RFK advocates openly in favor of risking unvacicnted peoples lives
We, unvaccinated people, are living our lives. Chances of anything happening to us, other than possibly getting a little sick are like .0001 and of dying is 98.7%. I'll take those odds over a Jab anyday.

― Voltaire
Yes, we can live our lives as we want. Hopefully not in a way that would harm other people, who simply want to live.

Most people don't take the jab for just themselves.

That's not my issue. My issue is the people who gratuitously toss out lies and misinformation while people die. RFK Jr would be a prime example.
Quote:My issue is the people who gratuitously toss out lies and misinformation while people die.
That would be Fraudci, CDC and WHO.

― Voltaire
(11-24-2021, 10:37 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:My issue is the people who gratuitously toss out lies and misinformation while people die.
That would be Fraudci, CDC and WHO.
Absolutely no evidence of that.
You'd be fun to play football with because guaranteed I'd kick your ass, you wouldn't even notice I'd moved the goal posts.
Remember wayback, it was just a 2 week lockdown. How many years ago was that?

― Voltaire