The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faux Machismo Trumps Property Rights
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/oregon-...ed-report/
What would you have done?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
If I felt I was to rustic to put on a mask, I would leave.
Quote:If I felt I was to rustic
What in the hell does that mean? What would you have done as the store owner?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Probably bend over and taken it. And hope those assholes don't come back.
If you read the link from the actual news piece, they were regular customers. Also, the owners called the city cops on the State cops.

― Voltaire
From the local paper ? yes

You asked me what I would do ? And that would be to think about my bottom line and family. I would appease the cops, I know the how vindictive people with a little power can be. The perception of being anti-cop is not how small businesses want to be perceived.
Yet, not a peep of contempt for your BLM buddies that destroyed, burnt and looted the small business guys around the country.

― Voltaire
(07-02-2020, 01:12 PM)k.d. Wrote: Yet, not a peep of contempt for your BLM buddies that destroyed, burnt and looted the small business guys around the country.
Where did that come from ?

But bullshit. I condemn all violence and property damage.

Your contempt for BLM has not, so far, been about looting and destruction. It's been about race and politics.
Quote:But bullshit. I condemn all violence and property damage.
Not on this forum you don't.

― Voltaire