The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stimulus
What the hell are baby boomers supposed to do with $ 1,200. Probably not consume.
That's more than they got from mulatto man.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
That's you answer ?

But you are correct. Obama's stimulus geared toward consumption. Trump's not so much. The $ 1,200 is nothing more than bribe.
All of the mulatto man's cash went to creditors not debtors. Some of Trump's dough goes to debtors. Under mulatto man people were evicted and lost their homes for the banks, not so with Trump.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
mulatto man ? WTF ?
I understand why that is your response because you can't defend his horrible policies.

― Voltaire
This thread is not about Obama. There was plenty wrong with Obama's stimulus, which I have stated many times.
The point is you want to criticize and ridicule Trump for his $1,200. check when it is $1,200 more than anyone saw from the messiah.

On a somewhat related matter I can say that I am totally disgusted with Wall St. profiteers and criminal capitalist corporations taking advantage of the financial and questionable health crisis.

― Voltaire
I agree $ 1,200 won't go far. But my point it that $ 1,200 won't go anywhere for guys like us. It will not cause new consumption, production or debt relief. Middle class retirees are generally not needy and their spending patterns are pretty much fixed. I appreciated it though.

(03-27-2020, 01:24 PM)j.p. Wrote: I agree $ 1,200 won't go far. But my point it that $ 1,200 won't go anywhere for guys like us. It will not cause new consumption, production or debt relief. Middle class retirees are generally not needy and their spending patterns are pretty much fixed. I appreciated it though.

And I should add any cash payment should be targeted, we get more stimulus bang for our buck.
Evidently it is targeted because I won't be getting a check.

― Voltaire