The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail voting for me but not for thee
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kellyanne...ffc5d021b5

I voted by mail for the first time this year. It's easy. Can't figure out why some, namely Republicans are against it. It seems they do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VF_YjqPXQ
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
All hearsay or rare as far as I've heard. Carlson and others are fearmongering and predicting things that really haven't happened.

Every election has potential for fraud. Mail or not. It's been used as an excuse for losses in time memoriam. "Hanging chads" yada. Ever heard, in your lifetime, of an election in Florida where fraud wasn't claimed for a lost election ?

Voting should be one of the easy things you do. Many say it is a right. The feds have little of no jurisdiction in this matter. I think online voting would be something that we need to explore.

It is agreed by all that Dems are favored in heavy turnouts. I wonder if that is a reason for restricting participation ?
The facts were presented. If you choose to ignore them, that's on you.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
No facts have been presented. Just unsubstantiated abberations
Jesus Christ, he even named some of the convicted and removed for voter fraud.

― Voltaire
“Some” out of 150,000,000 plus voters basically means zero.
It would be impossible to name them 'all' in a 12 -15 minute segment.

― Voltaire
Mmm ok I’ll wait. Been waiting for decades a little longer won’t hurt.
That just means you are slow...real, real sslow.

― Voltaire