The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy Fawkes would be envious
at the modern anarchists
You know those are part of George Soro's network of Antifa instigators, right?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Not a MAGA cap or guys with sheets over their heads to be found anywhere in the looting, arson, or chaos.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-31-2020, 01:31 PM)k.d. Wrote: Not a MAGA cap or guys with sheets over their heads to be found anywhere in the looting, arson, or chaos.
Duh, it was a black guy who was killed.

Just don't ask them to wear a mask. They'll come locked and loaded for violence.

(05-31-2020, 09:17 AM)k.d. Wrote: You know those are part of George Soro's network of Antifa instigators, right?
It's possible. But no, I don't know that.
Again, the ones causing the problems are Democrats associated with Antifa and George Soros. It is obvious they hate blacks because they are targeting black businesses and destroying these peoples livelihoods.

― Voltaire
(05-31-2020, 01:53 PM)k.d. Wrote: Again, the ones causing the problems are Democrats associated with Antifa and George Soros. It is obvious they hate blacks because they are targeting black businesses and destroying these peoples livelihoods.
I don't know what Antifa is. Are they a branch of Black Lives Matter ?  Aren't they supposed to be terrorists too ?

If Antifa hates black people, isn't an enemy of your enemy your friend ? I don't see the smallphuck.com or Wingnut TV praising Antifa. What am I missing ?

The rioters, whoever you hope them to be, don't give a shit whose property and lives they destroy. They are pieces of shit of the highest order.
Quote:I don't know what Antifa is.
That simply classifies you as just another uninformed American dumb ass.

― Voltaire
(06-01-2020, 10:04 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I don't know what Antifa is.
That simply classifies you as just another uninformed American dumb ass.
Do they have charter ? Are they a non-profit ? You indicate George Soros as their leader. Should be out there.
Gee, do your imaginary white supremacists and Nazis have any of that? Hows bout BLM?

― Voltaire
BLM is a 501c non profit.
There are too many white nationalist groups to list here.
And of course the American Nazi Party